New Student Registration
Para ver esta página en español, haga clic en el botón azul español en español que se encuentra arriba.
Welcome to Stone Middle School!
We're excited to welcome our newest Panthers!
New students fall into one of two registration categories:
- Students who are new to Stone Middle School and are not currently enrolled in another school in FCPS.
- 7th and 8th-grade students who are new to Stone Middle School and who are currently enrolled in FCPS, but did not most recently attend either London Towne ES, Deer Park ES, Cub Run ES, Virginia Run ES, as a 6th-grader.
- If the student did attend one of the elementary schools listed above as a 6th-grade student, there is nothing that needs to be completed. The student records will be automatically transferred to Stone MS.
To join Stone Middle School, determine if your student lives in our boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
If your student does live in the Stone MS boundary, please fill out the new student registration form below. This form will be submitted to Amy Copeland our Student Services Assistant, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process.
Are You Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than English?
Student families wishing to register a middle school student with a home language other than English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Do You Have Special Registration Situations?
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.
Military Family Registration
FCPS welcomes responsive and collaborative communication and partnerships with the parents and families of our students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Military Registration webpage.