Stone Family Engagement Survey Results
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) posted the results of its 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey, which includes information specific to Stone Middle School.
We are proud that families at Stone reported:
- 94 percent feel "welcomed at my child's school."
- 94 percent feel "the school staff keeps me informated of my child's progress."
- 92 percent feel "this school welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures."
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
The survey was open from March 13 - April 10 and was available in 10 languages. All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming environment
- Student success
- Family and school partnerships
- Collaboration with the community
View the Stone Family Engagment Survey results.
For accessibility help with these documents, please contact our school.