Required and Optional Return to School Forms
Below you will find the forms you will need to start the new school year. This year completion of forms to return to school will be completed online due to COVID -19.
Required Forms for All Students
All students must have accurate emergency care information. Parents update this information through @email via their SIS ParentVue account.
Log into your SIS ParentVUE account
- Go to FCPS Links located in the left-hand menu
- Go to FCPS 24/7 and Log in using the same username and password as your SIS ParentVUE account
- Go to WeCare @ School on the top right of your screen.
- In order to log into Parent View it is necessary to have an active SIS Parent Account - if you need a SIS Parent Account, please contact Amy Copeland at @email. If you are new to FCPS you will receive an activation letter in the mail between August 26 and August 28, 2020.
- Complete the Health Information Form.
Technology Use Form
- This form is being finalized and will be available late-August.
- Details parents' rights regarding FCPS policies. Complete these forms only if you wish for your child to be opted-out.
- Information about Family Life Education can be found on the FCPS website for Grades7-8.
- This form can be emailed to Amy Copeland at @email.
- Apply for Free and Reduced Lunch or view information about the FCPS Food and Nutrition Services.
- If applicable, please complete this form and email to Amy Copeland at @email.
SIS ParentVUE provides online access to information about your child’s attendance, class performance, demographic data and course materials. There is also a SIS ParentVUE Mobile App available.
All parents will use their SIS account to update emergency care information for their children.
Parents of returning students can reset their SIS ParentVUE password, change their username or recover their username by clicking on the appropriate link.
- Parents can use this online payment system to check balances and add money to school cafeteria accounts, to make payments to the school for various school related items and to receive low account balance notifications.
- Yearbook ordering information will be available at a later date.