Submit an absence online
You can use this form to report your child's absence(s) from Stone Middle School.
- By completing and submitting this form you are authorizing Stone MS to note the absence/late arrival of your child for the date(s) given.
- If you have multiple students who attend Stone MS and who will be absent or late, you must complete this form for each child.
- You may also call our 24-hour attendance hotline at 703-631-5555 to report an absence.
- The Stone Middle School attendance email address is StoneMiddle.Attendance@fcps.edu.
Please be specific about the reason why your child will not be attending school today. If your reason for submitting a student absence is related to sickness, in the "Reason for Absence" blank space on the form below, please indicate whether your child has any of the following symptoms:
- Feeling feverish or chills
- Fever greater than or equal to 100.4 F
- Headache (not due to another health condition, hunger, menstrual cramps stress, or injury)
- A new cough (not due to another health condition)
- Shortness of breath or breathing difficulties (not due to diagnosed respiratory condition or if different than normal pattern of chronic condition)
- A new sore throat (not due to another health condition)
- Congestion or runny nose (not related to allergies or health condition)
- Fatigue (more tired than normal or sudden onset)
- New muscle pain (not due to another health condition or that may have been caused by a specific activity such as physical exercise)
- New loss of taste, smell, or appetite
- Abdominal pain (not due to hunger, constipation, injury, or stress)
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
This attendance form is to be submitted by the parent/legal guardian only.