Required and Optional Return to School Forms
Below you will find the forms you will need to start the 2021-22 school year.
Required Forms for All Students
All students must have accurate emergency care information. Parents update this information through @email via their SIS ParentVue account.
- Log into your SIS ParentVUE account
- Click on the FCPS Links button
- Click on the weCare @ school link
- A list of your child(ren) will appear
- Click on the child’s name and click continue on each page
- Click on the + sign beside the child’s name to get a list of forms
- After the form has been updated and saved, Click Send the Form beside each child’s name where information has been updated
In order to log into Parent View it is necessary to have an active SIS Parent Account.
If you need a SIS Parent Account, please contact Amy Copeland at @email. If you forgot your SIS ParentVUE account information you can reset it here. New to FCPS? You will receive an activation letter in the mail in August.
Health Information Form
Digital Consent Form
Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Students Rights and Responsibilities Information
- Parent/Guardians can acknowledge receipt of the SR&R in ParentVue in your child’s SIS account or sign the Parent Signature Sheet to acknowledge that you have received this document. Please e-sign through ParentVue or return the signed signature sheet to your child's school by October 29, 2021.
- Details parents' rights regarding FCPS policies. Complete these forms only if you wish for your child to be opted-out.
- This form can be emailed to Amy Copeland at @email.
- Apply for Free and Reduced Lunch or view information about the FCPS Food and Nutrition Services.
- If applicable, please complete this form and email to Amy Copeland at @email.
SIS ParentVUE provides online access to information about your child’s attendance, class performance, demographic data and course materials. This is also the account needed for parent Schoology accounts. There is also a SIS ParentVUE Mobile App available.
All parents will use their SIS account to update emergency care information for their children.
Parents of returning students can reset their SIS ParentVUE password, change their username or recover their username by clicking on the appropriate link.
- Parents can use this online payment system to check balances and add money to school cafeteria accounts, to make payments to the school for various school related items and to receive low account balance notifications.
- Yearbook ordering information will be available at a later date.